Ask Me Anything: Dr. Montoya and Jen Clason Answer Your Asthma Questions
Recently, folks were given the opportunity to ask our own Medical Director Dr. Justin Montoya and Health Management Nurse Jen Clason anything! Watch what they had to say.
- If someone has an asthma attack when they exercise, does that mean they can’t be active?
- I experienced allergy induced asthma once, but treated it with an inhaler. Though, why hasn’t it accrued again?
- Is asthma is so common and it requires medicine. Then why does the cheapest emergency albuterol inhaler have a $50 copay?
- How do inhaler spacers work?
- Are spacers recommended at all times for children and adults?
- Can a child outgrow the condition?
- Can an adult develop asthma?
Is there a topic you’d like us to cover in a future AMA? Let us know in the comments!